Breakfast of Champions
Prep time:5 mins
Prep notes:Soak Porridge with Seeds in water overnight
Cooking time:5 – 15 minutes
This is my go to breakfast almost every day. Its easy to make, contains lots of omega Essential Fatty Acids, Proteins and Complex Carbohydrates. Its healthy and should keep you going until lunch.
- Porridge 2 cups
- Seeds: Pumpkin or Sunflower – 1 handful per serving.
- Goji Berries to taste – I don’t use too many as they are sweet
- Almond Milk – just enough to add moisture to the dish
- Udos Oil or Flax / Hemp Oil – 1 – 2 Tbsp per serving
- Optional – dash of cinnamon.
Drain and rinse Porridge and Seeds in a sieve.
Return porridge to pot and add enough water.
Heat on medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir regularly until porridge reaches desired consistency.
Remove from heat and place porridge in a bowl.
Add Goji berries, Cinnamon, 2 Dessert Spoons Oil and Almond Milk.
Stir and Enjoy!